FARMACY HONEYMOON GLOW AHA Resurfacing Night Serum with Hydrating Honey + Gentle Flower Acids
What it is: A three-in-one night serum that resurfaces, hydrates, and clarifies dull skin while you sleep, formulated with a 14 percent AHA/BHA/gentle flower acid blend.
Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily
Skincare Concerns: Pores, Fine Lines and Wrinkles, and Loss of Firmness and Elasticity
– AHA/BHA/Flower Acid Blend 14%: Exfoliates dead skin cells, targets hyperpigmentation, and helps reduce the appearance of pores, fine lines, and wrinkles, helps reduce the appearance of pores, and moisturizes.
– Hyaluronic Acid: Hydrates and plumps the look of skin by drawing water to the skin, helping to prevent moisture loss.
– Proprietary Honey Blend: Known for its soothing and humectant properties, this special honey provides skin-loving moisture plus antioxidants.
What Else You Need to Know: This treatment resurfaces dull skin to reveal a healthy-looking complexion while also reducing the appearance of pores, fine lines, and wrinkles. Its unique blend of 14 percent natural acids is 10 percent AHA, one percent BHA, and three percent gentle flower acids from hibiscus flowers is infused with honey and hyaluronic acid for hydration.
Clinical Results: Based on a 6-week consumer panel test of women ages 25 to 60 with a variety of skin types, including sensitive skin, after 1 use:
– 92% of users felt skin was hydrated, soft, and supple
– 90% of users felt skin was smooth and retexturized
In just 6 weeks:
– 100% of users felt skin was soft and supple
– 97% of users felt skin was smooth and retexturized
– 92% of users felt skin was renewed and hydrated, not dry or over-stripped
Clean at Sephora
Clean at Sephora is formulated without a list of over 50 ingredients, including sulfates (SLS and SLES), parabens, phthalates, and more. For the full list, check out the Ingredients tab.