Morphe x Jaclyn Hill Eyeshadow Palette
This is not your average palette. That’d be boring. Morphe (and most importantly, Jaclyn Hill) don’t do boring. The Morphe x Jaclyn Hill Palette is a 2-year love affair. 35 OMG eyeshadows that Jaclyn whipped up, formulated, tested, re-tested, and perfected. They were created to deliver not only the best color payoff but also amazing application. Mattes, shimmers, satins, foils, and glitter: all pressed to perfection…just the way Jaclyn wanted. Her dreamy colors are now your reality. So whether you’re pressed for time or have time to play, this palette is your bestie. Because a girl (and guy) needs to have options.
- Row 1:Enlight (satin oat milk), Beam (satin freshwater pearl), Silk Crème (matte coconut sugar), M.F.E.O. (matte ripe papaya), Faint (shimmering pink lemonade), Sissy (shimmering rosy blush), Little Lady (shimmering peach sorbet)
- Row 2: Creamsicle (matte passionfruit), Butter (matte apricot jam), Pooter (matte cinnamon stick), Pukey (matte masala chai), Hunts (matte paprika), Firework (shimmering burnished copper), Queen (shimmering butterscotch)
- Row 3: Obsessed (shimmering pink champagne), S.B.N. (shimmering copper rose), Hillster (satin walnut), Roxanne (matte roasted nutmeg), Jacz (matte zinfandel), Buns (matte honey roasted peanut), Cranapple (shimmering blood orange mimosa)
- Row 4: Royalty (shimmering grape), Twerk (shimmering electric indigo), Hustle (shimmering taupey beige), Meeks (shimmering bronze), 24/7 (shimmering pecan pie), Chip (matte chocolate chip), Mocha (matte baking chocolate)
- Row 5: Pool Party (shimmering turquoise), Jada (matte teal), Diva (shimmering emerald), Enchanted (matte forest green), Central Park (matte cocoa bean), Soda Pop (matte espresso), Abyss (matte obsidian)
Same 35 dream colors on the inside, a shiny new makeover on the outside.