SEPHORA COLLECTION Clear Skin Days by Sephora Collection Clarifying Cleanser + Mask
What it is: A two-in-one cleanser and mask with salicylic acid and glycolic acid that cleans and clears skin for a shine-free and brighter complexion.
Skin Type: Combination and Oily
Skincare Concerns: Dullness and Uneven Texture, Pores, and Oiliness
– 2% Salicylic Acid (BHA): Penetrates pores and helps to decongest skin and clear acne blemishes.
– 2% Glycolic Acid (AHA): Helps to support the body’s natural cell turnover rate and provides chemical exfoliation.
Ingredient Callouts: Free of sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, and triclocarban, and contains less than one percent of synthetic fragrances. This product is also vegan, cruelty-free, and gluten-free, and comes in recyclable packaging.
What Else You Need to Know: Clear skin days are ahead. With less than 12 raw ingredients in each product, we kept things simple and only used essential ingredients to deliver results. This cleanser and mask removes impurities and excess oil from skin, while the dual acid function exfoliates skin and clears up acne blemishes.
Clinical Results: In an independent consumer testing panel of 48 men and women ages 16 -64:
– 100% of people thought the cleanser effectively cleared away oil
– 81% had brighter skin in 1 week *
– 71% said their skin was less shiny/oily in in 1 week*
– 73% had clearer skin in 2 weeks*
– 73% said it reduced the appearance of blackheads in 2 weeks*
– 71% had a visible reduction in spots in 2 weeks*
– 69% experienced less breakouts in 2 weeks*
– 79% said their skin felt more balanced after 2 weeks*
– 83% had clearer skin in 1 month*
– 77% felt more comfortable in their bare skin*
– 83% would recommend to a friend*
*When used in a regime with Clarifying Toner & Clarifying Serum (sold separately).